- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Matchtech's client, a market leading manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their well-established team in Southampton.
The Maintenance Engineer will deliver effective reactive & preventative process support to manufacturing, maximising equipment availability, performance and product quality whilst ensuring cost and safety outcomes are achieved.
Maintenance Engineer / Manufacturing Support Engineer / Service / Multi-Skilled / Engineering / Production / Manufacturing / Reactive & Preventative / Breakdown / Process Improvements / FMCG / High Volume
- The Maintenance Engineer will provide process breakdown support/identify and recover fault situations.
- Carry out effective preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for undertaking routine safety checks and timely calibration of machines and equipment.
- Utilising available analytical tools generate and assess key performance indicators and complete trend analysis.
- In order to support manufacturing, the Maintenance Engineer should identify and implement process improvements in order to maximise equipment availability.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have a time served Apprenticeship in Mechanical; Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Educated to ONC/HNC or similar in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering is preferable
- Experience of providing process support within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects/activities
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.