- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Sub-Agent - Internal Construction
Our Essex based client are seeking a Sub-Agent to be responsible for the delivery of an annual programme of works within the Capital Maintenance Programme.
The successful candidate will be required to plan and manage the delivery of the projects to meet organisational and customer/stakeholder requirements. The Sub Agent will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, at the required quality and to budget, together with the necessary communication and consultation requirements of the scheme.
- To work with team members to deliver capital funded maintenance and improvement projects.
- To co-ordinate and integrate resources to deliver a project or programme, utilising internal staff, shareholder resources, external consultants and contractors as required.
- To establish and maintain effective relationships with other stakeholders, agencies, authorities and suppliers, and work with them to establish new and improved ways of working ensuring that value for money is delivered.
- Liaise with other team members associated with the design of the allocated schemes.
- Provide guidance and assistance to junior members of the team.
- Maintain accurate records on the allocated projects and ensure all necessary construction related Quality Management and Health and Safety documentation is prepared and adhered to. Manage the production and regular updating.
- Ensure all projects comply with health and safety regulations and CDM requirements.
- To ensure that all financial information is accurate, checked and available for internal reporting requirements and inclusion within applications.
- Have responsibility for ensuring Supply Chain Partners deliver to agreed standards.
- Promote and support Equality and Diversity activities and promote Health, Safety and Environment.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
HNC educated or working towards HNC or relevant demonstrable experience.
Relevant professional / vocational qualification.
Project engineer with a good understanding of delivery and construction.
Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent planning and organisational skills, to manage a range of complex activities and to achieve given targets and objectives.
Excellent time management skills to manage a complex workload prioritise and set deadlines and cope with changing demands.
- Budget and contract management awareness.
- Knowledge of a wide range of highway maintenance treatments and processes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.