- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Principal Project Engineer
Principal Project Engineer - Barrow-In-Furness- 12 Months- £30.06p/hr LTD
- Support bid and tendering processes, gathering and compiling data.
- Contribute to the development of project definitions. Support the development of project plans.
- Prepare analyses and collate data (including determining the availability of resources) to support the effective development of more detailed plans.
- Gather data, update project plans and generate project progress reports on behalf of the project manager.
- Monitor, within defined frameworks and in assigned areas, activities carried out on projects/programmes to support their effective delivery.
- Maintain project documentation. Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from the contract.
- Support the resolution of problems and issues to facilitate development of timely and effective solutions.
- Deputising for the Project Leader as required.
- Assist Control Account Managers in the Project Planning and Control Processes.
- Identify and expedite actions to respond to issues and deviations from project plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders to meet their requirements, and lead in swift resolution of major issues.
- Support the Risk & opportunity Management processes.
- To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.
- HNC / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualification
- LCM Awareness/ Assessor
- Specialist Professional Qualification/ Risk Certificate Level 1
- Submarines business processes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.