- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join their growing team in Chichester.
The Production Manager will be responsible for planning, organising and controlling production to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
Production Manager / Manufacturing / Factory / Workshop / Site / Operations / Management / Production / Engineering / MRP / Process Improvement / Lean / Mechanical / Budget
- The Production Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and controlling the production schedule; reviewing and altering as required.
- Overall accountability of the shifts in terms of management of staff & production to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing processes.
- As Production Manager you will be pivotal in decision making about equipment usability, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Implement an MRP system to manage the manufacturing process, ensure efficient production and recording of production costs. Identify the material resources required for each job and subsequently develop the MRP system to automate materials supplies.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Budgetary responsibility for production resources, including both personnel and machinery.
- The Production Manager will have extensive experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Previously held a management position, with appraisal and resourcing duties
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an Engineering discipline would be desirable
- Proven experience of reviewing, implementing and managing an MRP system
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production process improvements and techniques
- Past budgetary responsibility
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.