- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Project Engineer
Our client are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team on an exciting portfolio of projects.
With a number of significant and exciting development sites underway throughout the region, the client is looking for an experienced highway engineer to assist in the delivery of several key projects to support the busy in house engineering team.
You will need to be an experienced deisgn engineer with several years' experience working at Senior Engineer level and designing large urban highway projects.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate:
* Significant experience in highway engineering, particularly urban junction design including design of roundabouts and traffic signal controlled junctions;
* Excellent understanding of Manual for Streets, DMRB, other national standards, best practice guidance, local standards etc.;
* Excellent understanding of the CDM regulations and their relevance to highway design;
* Excellent understanding of the risks associated with projects and effective ways to manage and mitigate risks.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D to carry out 3D highway designs.
* Knowledge and Experience in value engineering projects to achieve cost or time savings
* Ability to work to challenging and changing deadlines and workloads;
* Ability to work in a commercial and customer focussed way which achieves programmes, meets performance targets, generates and income for the engineering team and meets the council's corporate objectives.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Filled.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?