- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Quality Assurance Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Project Quality Engineer to join their growing team in Burridge, Southampton.
- Defining, communicating and managing the Project Quality Assurance activities through an approved and operating Plan for Quality.
- Determining and managing a project Quality audit plan, in line with AS9101, to ensure that Projects are operating in compliance with Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements.
- Working with key suppliers to develop and maintain an approved supply chain with clearly defined quality conditions.
- Working with the project team to achieve measurable improvement to project system operating processes.
- Working with the production team to achieve measurable improvement of product yields.
- Managing project non-conformance issues to ensure effective corrective actions are taken to achieve a level of zero recurrence.
Skills & Experience:
Proven experience of Quality Engineering within the Aerospace / Defence industry
Proven experience within a business improvement environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.