- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading consultancy in Hertfordshire.
Our clients Infrastructure team specialises in providing sustainable development infrastructure solutions to mainly private sector clients in both the UK and overseas. The team also works closely with other disciplines to provide integrated solutions on high profile multidisciplinary projects.
The following outlines the current employment opportunity offering a competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits package for permanent staff which includes training opportunities, reimbursement of professional fees, contributory pension, personal health care plan and life insurance:
- Ideal candidates for the Infrastructure Engineer position will have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, some experience with an aspiration to gain ICE Incorporated or Chartered status, with internal and external training support provided.
- Experience in highway and drainage design with a working knowledge of UK design standards is needed, together with the ability to balance several projects and meet project timetables. We currently have a varied workload ranging from large scale logistics developments in the commercial sector and residential schemes of varying scales, from pre-planning through to construction so the candidate would need to show experience in highways, external works, flood risk and drainage at all stages for these types of projects.
- Candidates should have private sector experience and a working knowledge in the use of PDS / Civils3D, together with Microdrainage, AutoCAD and Autotrack.
- The successful candidate would be encouraged to liaise with client, design team and third party representatives, attend meetings and ultimately develop skills to enable management of projects.
- Proven reporting and communication skills will be required, together with an ability to work as part of a team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Infrastucture
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...