- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to work on water treatment sites accross Plymouth and the South-West, Industrial or Water Treatment experience. CSCS required, £16-19 ph.
Industrial/Water Treatment experience: cable tray, ladder rack, basket, containment, glanding, cable pulling, conduit.
Various sites accross the South West/Plymouth. 6 weeks of work minimum.
- CSCS or equivalent
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification
- Punctuality and reliability
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation and company procedures
- Willingness to learn and undertake occupational and Health and Safety training
- Numeric and reading skills
- Prepared to take responsibility for self and others
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to give and take instruction
- EUSR - Desirable
- IPAF - Desirable
- Confined Space - Desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.