- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Analysis Vehicle Technician
The role sits within the Total Vehicle validation function of OEM, and the core tasks are as follows:
- The Analysis technician is responsible for supporting all Analysis Engineers with any investigation work needed on a vehicle.
- Support of "ATG" customer relevant vehicle testing events
- Responsibility for P.D.I's. (Pre Delivery Inspection of new KNS/T cars)
- Safety checks, and general maintenance of the test fleet of vehicles, ensuring that they are operationally ready for the required work
- Workshop maintenance and consumable ordering
- Carrying out software and hardware updates, dealer campaigns and all warranty work and claims associated with test fleet vehicles
- Assembly team (daily)
- Finesse team (daily)
- Analysis Team (daily)
- KNT/S workshop loading and steering (daily)
- Aftersales (weekly)
Qualifications and Experience
Experience needed to do the job:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with total vehicle Maintenance and fault finding
- Quality & problem resolution structure
- Electrical diagnostic experience
- Experience in other technologies and sites (OEM & UK sites) preferable
- Microsoft Windows experience essential
- PC literate
Any particular qualifications required to do the job :
City & Guilds motor vehicle technician qualification or higher
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?