- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that's exciting and expanding!
As Software Engineer, you'll be part of multidisciplinary teams, developing state of the art new products for commercial clients.
This role offers a vibrant and fast paced environment, giving you the opportunity to work across different projects and software techniques.
Offering a Competitive salary and Performance-related bonus with additional Flexi-time!
If you are interested in new technologies? Maybe you're an inventor? Or keen to work in a role that certainly offers variety, then please get in touch!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Software or Electronic Engineering
- C++ experience essential
- Experience of microcontroller development essential.
- Knowledge of basic electronics or exposure
- Design, development and test experience.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, with demanding projects.
- Experience of an embedded RTOS desirable
- Algorithm design
- C# desirable , Linux and Python desirable
- Customer/ client exposure.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.