- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The Change Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the change management processes and systems required to support a programme to achieve its business goals.
- Manage and facilitate the change control activities for a major programme ).
- Develop and implement the change management processes using Client Change Tool (CCT).
- Coordinate and facilitate the internal change governance panels including the administration of an Area Change Board and any other required programme change meetings. Attendance at change meetings and assessment panels to promote, manage and report on progress with change governance and control across the organisation.
- Conduct quality assurance checks of submitted change proposals and ensure clear visibility of implications and movements from the programme baseline position in scope, budgets and schedule. Issue guidance and corrective actions to functional departmental staff, in order to improve quality of change control information.
- Project manage the evaluation of complex change proposals in preparation for submission to the various Corporate Boards for approval, ensuring all change proposals have a fully coordinated inter-functional impact assessment, an agreed governance approval programme and appropriate documentation.
- Establish working relationships and internal arrangements with functional departmental staff to ensure the appropriate impact assessments are provided for all top down changes and to facilitate a timely approval of all high value bottom up delivery change (project and contract level) escalated through the programme governance.
- Maintain the Area's change register and facilitate reporting of changes at all levels within the organisation, regularly communicating status to relevant stakeholders to enable prompt decision making, approvals and financial authorisations ensuring that all approved changes are correctly attributed, and incorporated into the scope, cost, schedule and risk baselines.
- Report contingency drawdown held at project-level and forecast residual value.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with functional leads, delivery units and other internal departments acting as an interface contact for programme change related queries providing process advice, recommendations and management information as required.
- Interface with functional departmental staff to provide advice, training and guidance of the change management process and system.
- Deliver change training as needed.
- Support ongoing development of requirements, design improvements, user testing, training and implementation of change management system Client Change Tool (CCT).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A strong understanding of change control and baseline management principles and experience of managing, controlling and governing change against a defined baseline on a complex infrastructure programme/project.
- Detailed knowledge of change impact assessments and their requirements for successful submission and approval of change and subsequent updates to baseline data.
- Demonstrable evidence of project controls reporting and analysis including provision of change control registers and a compliant audit trail of change requests/instructions with appropriate supporting documentation.
- An understanding of NEC contracts, amendments, early warning notices and the work flows of communications between contractor and client.
- Experience of facilitating and administering multidiscipline change management meetings.
- Sound knowledge of Project management methodologies
- A robust understanding of change and configuration management tools and systems, including work breakdown structure and delivery structures and their impact and/or integration with change management.
- Evidence of ability to deliver against tight deadlines, in an ambiguous political environment and a track record of developing effective working relationships, and providing meaningful guidance and support to colleagues in different disciplines.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.