- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently looking for a Microbiologist to work for a leading contract testing laboratory based in Yorkshire
The trainee laboratory scientist role involves being a full member of the laboratory team, rotating through the different benches in Microbiology. Under close supervision the individual will perform the following. The post holder is required to:
- Process the daily workload in close collaboration with colleagues.
- Perform maintenance, calibration and quality control as well as routine analysis.
- Be able to deal with interruption and be able to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Be able to use the laboratory IT system to enter/validate results and to look up previous results, to generate worklists, and to enter data results.
- Participate in internal and external quality assessment as required.
- Assist in other laboratory areas, including sample reception and sample storage as required.
- Participate fully in the general housekeeping of the laboratory, including counting stock, ordering supplies, and maintaining a clean and tidy working environment.
- Participate in all activities which seek to ensure compliance with GCP guidelines and CAP accreditation.
The post-holder is responsible for ensuring that all the above processes are performed in accordance with:
- Definitive study protocols
- The current ICH Guideline for Good Clinical Practice
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.