- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Water Infrastructure Engineers - South East
Our client wishes to recruit Engineers at all levels to work on their existing and future contracts delivering Water Distribution and Network Optimisation projects.
These projects are responsible for the successful delivery of a number of regulatory Performance Commitments (PCs), specifically about Leakage, Levels of Service and Water Quality.
Travel will be required; therefore a full driving licence is essential.
Responsibilities associated with this role include;
- Leadership and effective management of a team of project managers & professional engineers
- Project and programme delivery about client's business risks and liabilities across the clean water network distribution system
- Supporting our clients in exceeding on their committed PCs
- Frequent liaison with our client and their operational support teams
- Maintenance of high standards of customer service and care
- Collaboration with other colleagues to develop new opportunities.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Honours degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Substantial industry experience (role applicable)
- A sound understanding of the design and operation principles of potable water distribution networks
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent data analysis, interpretation and manipulation skills
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience of regulatory corporate reporting systems eg WaterNet, Netbase
- Experience of client interfacing and liaison with operational staff
- Knowledge of water companies Serviceability measures and Performance Commitments
- Health and Safety qualification
- Management qualification.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...