- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
My client is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team based within the Water Sector.
- Write engineering specifications in order to generate enquiries
- Write detailed and accurate risk assessment and method statements (RAMS)
- Undertake site surveys, taking measurements, photos, asking questions of operations, understanding of process, assessing access and egress.
- Updating the project manager regularly on site progress
- Resolve technical and logistical issues as they arise.
- Supporting the sites' needs, material, labour, resources, plant
- Attend client meetings, liaise with client, provide update via the project manager
- Defect management and close out of defects
- Supplier management: Day to day liaison with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Technical assessment of supplier quotations
- Programme management: adherence to programmes and report to the Project Manager on any discrepancies
- Tendering: preparation of tenders, passing to the Project / Contracts Manager for review and final sign off
- Attendance at supplier premises to inspect completed works.
- Any other duties as required
- Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Delivery to time and cost
- To provide support to project manager
- Site surveys
- Risk assessments, method statement production of
- Skills & Qualifications
- Degree qualified - Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or HND
- Competent in MS Excel
- Experience of MSProject and or P6 Primavera planning software
- Clear understanding of NEC form of contract (preferable)
- Understanding of water and waste water industry and processes and be able to demonstrate this.
Appreciation of financial cost control (supported).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.