- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Ecologist / Technical Director
My client is looking for a Principal Ecologist / Technical Director to join their team based in West Midlands.
- Leading and mentoring a team of ecologists working on a variety of projects.
- Ecological project management.
- Business development.
- Preparation of ecological impact studies, feasibility studies, and scheme reports for projects.
- Resolution of technical issues as they occur fora range of areas across projects and for the monitoring of progress
- An honours degree in ecology or related field
- Full MIEEM
- Eligibility for CEnv
- Proven experience of most aspects of ecological projects
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of biodiversity legislation pertinent to the UK and Europe
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice
- Management experience
- High level of personal responsibility
- Adaptable and flexible approach to different project requirements.
- Good IT skills
- Postgraduate degree
- Protected species licence(s)
- Full current driving licence
- Project management experience
- An ecological specialism
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.