- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Quality Assurance Engineer
I am currently assisting a leading engineering client to expand thier Quality assurance expertise. A 3 month contract with a view to extend depending on project requirements. This role suits someone who has worked ina regulated industry.
- Define GMP validation requirements
- Provide guidance on equipment and facilities validation documentation
- Review and approve equipment qualification documentation
- Advise on cleaning validation requirements
- Review and approve cleaning validation documentation
- Inspect process equipment and pipework for cleaning validation
- The ideal candidate will be qualified to Degree level or equivalent in a science subject
Working Hours & Pay:
- 08:30am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday) Some flexibility is required throughout the project.
- £30.00 per hour Umbrella / Limited (Flexibility is offered depending on experience).
To apply for this position please submit your most up to date CV with daytime contact telephone number.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.