- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Director of Planning
Our national client has a new opportunity for a Director of Planning to lead the team in the Reading office.
Based in Reading your role will be to expand the portfolio of work particularly with private sector clients both regionally and nationally.
Taking on a strategic position within the business, you will utilise and build upon the diverse range of skills and expertise within the business to further grow and develop our client's team. Importantly you will have a strong network of industry contacts with work winning ability and private sector experience in development management, strategic policy and planning.
Key responsibilities as Planning Director include:
- Extending the range of private sector clients as part of a wider business strategy for Planning in the region and nationally
- Continuing to build on our client's established profile and reputation
- Effective client management to ensure client needs are met and expectations
- Leading, coaching and developing existing staff, and where appropriate bringing in new team members, to support the strategy
- Becoming an active member of the Planning Strategy Group, setting, leading and implementing the national planning strategy
- Skilled in the development of work winning opportunities to achieve optimum business performance
As the Planning Director you shall also have experience in the following:
- Significant experience within the private sector development market
- Strong technical experience in development management, strategic policy and planning
- Client relationship management and excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams
- Proven ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination
- Competent in managing retail and town centre projects, including understanding of the sequential approach and impact, drawing on quantitative inputs from colleagues
For further information call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854 or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.