- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Co-ordinator (Treatment Works) - Bristol
Our client, a design & build contractor operating in the Bristol region, are seeking a Project Co-ordinator to help develop their engineering capability with clients' in the area. Experience within water/wastewater treatment will be required.
Opportunity to join our clients' Construction team and develop their engineering capability; candidates should have a background in Civil/Mechanical or a combination.
Working as part of our construction teams and drawing together inputs from our design consultants and third parties, the successful candidate will facilitate and aid the delivery of the Wessex Water Treatment Framework projects.
- Based in the Wessex Water region, the role will involve site visits and office based work.
Reporting to the Framework Project Manager & Design Manager, the successful candidate will: -
- Liaise with clients to understand specific scheme requirements.
- Liaise with client, designers & third parties to ensure compliance with legislation and standards.
- Site visits to review the constructability of upcoming schemes.
- Input into Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) to reduce design issues during the construction phase of schemes.
- Compile Construction information to ensure that delivery teams progress construction without disruption.
- Coordinate and collate site investigation information for submission to the designers & client.
- Liaise with subcontractors for the development of designs on Design & Build contracts.
- Provision of support and design proposals to site teams from pre-construction to construction phase through the use of the RFI procedure.
- Liaise with third parties for the submission of applications to statutory bodies. i.e. Highways, District Councils, EA, Drainage Board etc.
- Compilation of handover documentation.
- Proven ability to understand and work with delivery teams to ensure compliance to current codes and standards.
- Thorough knowledge of safety legislation relating to CDM regulations.
- Understanding of geotechnical aspects relating to permanent and temporary works.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to provide innovative solutions that add value.
- IT literate, must be a proficient user of Microsoft packages, familiarity with popular design software packages would be advantageous.
- In addition to being HND/degree qualified, the successful candidate with practical site experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.