- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Leakage Supervisor (bristol)
Bristol water Leakage Supervisor needed
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced Leakage Supervisor/ Team leader who can support a team of staff in the Bristol Water patch
What you will have to do
- A good understanding of the Water Network, Experience in Validation would be beneficial
- The ability to assist in the development of current and new leakage resource staff.
- Understanding of the equivalent supply pipe burst (ESPB) model and how it works
- Delivery of Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely(SMART) objectives KPI's
- The day to day management of leak detection teams
- Monitoring individual team performance
- Responding to client requests
- Ensuring all H&S policies are clearly understood and all processes are adhered too
- Ensuring compliance of New Roads and Street Work Act (NRSWA) code of practice;
- Ensuring compliance of the Traffic Management Act.
You will be required to cover night work during holiday periods or sickness.
Where we are looking:
Bristiol water Contract
The Qualifications you will ideally have:
- EUSR - Water Hygiene
- EUSR - SHEA
- EUSR - DOMS
- NRSWA - Lighting and Guarding
What you will have to work:
- Hours per week: 40
What are the next steps:
- Send us your CV and we will call you to complete some screening questions
- If shortlisted we will arrange a telephone interview with you and the client.
- If successful you will then be invited into a face to face interview and assessment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.