- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for a Project Manager based out in Maple Lodge on a Permanent basis working within the water sector.
My client is looking for a Project Manager based out in Maple Lodge on a Permanent basis within the water sector.
You will report directly to the Contracts Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include:
* Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
- Maintain good client relationships at all levels; target:- "good" rating feedback in each category from customer satisfaction questionnaire, less than one customer complaint per quarter.
- Maintain the Company's reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained with joint venture partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process, i.e from tender handover to final completion
- Reviewing at the project level, in conjunction with the Information Manager, the effectiveness of the BMS as a means of achieving quality, safety and environmental objectives
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the Design Manager, that an adequate Technical, Safety and Environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
- Ensuring that sufficient trained personnel are available for the project and that they are aware of their individual responsibilities
- Ensuring that appropriately detailed construction plans and method statements are prepared, in place and approved prior to commencement of activities
- Ensuring works procedures are produced to assist with control quality where applicable
- Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and approximate costs identified
- Ensure all commercial aspects of the project are managed in a timely and proactive way giving accurate forecast and estimates
- Understanding and implementing the Quality, Safety and Environmental Policies and Targets
- Being aware of the need to satisfy customer requirements with the aim of enhancing the customers' perception and satisfaction
- Maintain an appropriate practical knowledge and appreciation of all technical disciplines associated with delivering water and waste water design and build projects.
- Have detailed working knowledge and experience of project management practices from scheme conception through to end user acceptance
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations. * Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- In all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department and SMB as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
- Project Management experience in a main contracting environment
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a construction related discipline.
- APMP or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to work in close partnership with clients and end users.
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Extensive and demonstrated management of a portfolio of projects with full P/L responsibility
- Strategic, operational, technical and management skills
- Experience in water / waste water treatment plants
- Experience in using Primavera or Power project.
- Chartered or near chartered in a construction discipline
- Working knowledge of CDM and construction Health & Safety.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship requirement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.