- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Matchtech's client, a market leading manufacturer, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their innovative team in Southampton.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for introducing automated process equipment and new technologies in order to improve the efficiency and productivity of the current manufacturing process.
Project Engineer / Automation / Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Projects / Innovation / New Technology / Automated Equipment / Process Improvements / Specification & Validation
- As the Project & Automation Engineer, working both as a member of a team and also project managing smaller groups, you will be tasked with specifying, developing, commissioning and validating automated manufacturing equipment.
- Collaborating with vendors, you will create equipment specifications for innovative new technology.
- Utilising mechanical automation advances, you will design and develop process improvements in order to enhance the current productivity.
- The Project & Automation Engineer will conduct equipment & process: safety compliance assessments, appraisals, capability studies and validation/verifications programmes in accordance with regulatory requirements
- To prepare and complete test schedules/protocols, manage testing and create reports for the installation and validation of automated equipment.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- High volume manufacturing environment exposure
- Experience of working within a high regulated industry
- A proven track record of undertaking successful projects
- Experience of improving production process through the introduction of automated processes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?