- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start ASAP on a water treatment site in Wokingham, 6 months of work atleast. Negotiable rate dependant on cards/experience.
- JIB - Preferred
- Confined Space - Desirable
- Thames Water Passport - Desirable
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- To work as part of a team carrying out a range of electrical installation at our client's premises as directed by supervisors and project engineers.
- To read and understand electrical drawings and diagrams.
- To carry out small to medium sized projects either alone or as part of a team.
- To install and maintain three phase and single-phase control gear for motors, pumps and fans.
- Install cable tray/ladder rack/conduit/control panels/armoured cabling.
- Assisting with testing and commissioning of installations
Previous experience working on water treatment sites is preferred.
The client has a few sites throughout Berkshire so can be flexible with regards to location.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.