- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Embedded Software Engineer Automotive
Our client is looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer Automotive.
Your will report to the Software Engineering Manager and your responsibilities will include:
* Architect for multi-site embedded development team of software developers (from System Requirement to high-level software for layer / module design)
* Technical management of the internal team and software suppliers
* Product realization from conception to the production of the software concept
* Further development of existing technologies and integration of the latest automotive trends
* Contact person, coordinator and interface for customers and developers including technical support for customer appointments
* Development of designs and setup of Automotive Embedded Software
* Decision-making authority for quality improvement of documentation and source code
* Creation and presentation of technical reports including detailed error analysis and troubleshooting of existing software
* Successfully completed engineering studies in engineering (electrical engineering, automotive engineering, software engineer or a comparable qualification)
* 5-7 years relevant work experience of which at least 2-3 years in the automotive industry required and 1-2 years proven experience as an Embedded Software Engineer
* Very good knowledge of communication buses (eg UART, SPI, CAN, LIN, MOST) and experience in using the corresponding development tools C / C ++
* Proven experience with UML (design and programming), AUTOSAR and SPICE
* Fluent in English, German spoken and written is an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems
- How to get into automotive engineering
Fancy a career as an automotive engineer? Find out how to get into this exciting line of work from Matchtech Automotive Dire...