- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Project Manager
An exciting Contract Opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join a leading Automotive Tier 2. Successful candidates will have proven Automotive Project Management and Systems Engineering experience.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the Mechatronics Projects Team. As a key member of the team you will support the Systems engineering Team Leader to ensure that the groups deliverables are effectively planned and executed. You will work closely with the team leader and senior management to provide clear communication, status and process to ensure control and timely delivery of our projects.
You will support the team to deliver into a number of customer projects required to develop the next generation of steering products. The role is to project manage the engineering requirements capture, mechatronic design, Integration and verification for the EPS system. The role will employ business processes to deliver a product that complies with the timing, budget, safety, performance and SPICE requirements.
What you'll do
- Create project definitions and schedules for the systems engineering team
- Capture updates and drive project to the work breakdown structure & detailed project schedule
- Provide regular metrics & reports describing the status of the teams work on a range of engineering deliverables
- Manage change within the projects, including design changes
- Drive the issue management process and ensure effective prioritisation
What we are looking for
- Degree in a relevant engineering or business discipline
- Experience project management
- Good communication & leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively
- Rigorous and positive approach
- Determination to complete tasks and follow process
- PMI or Prince2 credentials
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.