- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Due to an anticipated increase in workload, our client are looking for an experienced Landscape Architect to support them on the HS2 enabling works on a 6-9 month contract basis.
* Working with of other related environmental disciplines including environmental co-ordinators, planners, ecologists and heritage experts
* Preparing landscape and public realm designs and specifications appropriate to stages of work for a variety of infrastructure related projects
* Landscape and visual assessments to varying methodologies i.e. LVIA, DMRB
* Input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Environmental Statements
* Pathway to Chartership or a Chartered Memember to the Landscape Institute (CMLI) UK with sufficient and appropriate experience gained in either a consultancy or local authority environment.
* An organised and efficient approach to completing work within tight deadlines and budgets.
* Experience of undertaking Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
* Competence in AutoCAD and the use of Adobe software packages.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency in using key design software programmes such as AutoCAD, Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Sketchup
* Use of GIS (ArcGIS) and Revit would be an advantage.
* Ideal candidates should be proactive, have good organisational and report writing skills, be team players and used to working in a multidisciplinary environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.