- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Hardware Design Engineers
Our client are a world renowned aerospace business going through a period of significant growth. As a result they current have requirements for a number of experienced hardware design engineers to join them in their Birmingham offices.
- Deliver electronic design & development activities in support of a control and instrumentation electronic unit.
- Elicit and capture the high level customer requirements for an electronic unit, being able to work in parallel and with some degree of uncertainty.
- Ensure methods employed in the product design and developments are technically sound and appropriate for the project being undertaken and to company processes.
- Activities range from creation of detailed specifications, conceptual design, detailed design and definition, integration of the system and unit verification and qualification, ensuring that detailed requirements are achieved and critical safety hazards identified are mitigated.
- Driven individual who can work to a high standard.
- Electronic Design experience is essential.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent in experience.
- Electronics speciality could include Power Supply Design, Analogue Design, Digital Design or EMC.
- Experience preferable in an aerospace or safety critical environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...