- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Electrical Program Engineering Lead
Technical Project Lead / Manager to work on a hardware / Software Powertrain project for a global Tier One supplier.
As an EPEL, you will be responsible for providing program management and technical leadership to multiple cross-functional group of engineers developing and deploying our technologies for key customer projects from concept to serial production. With your program management expertise you will be responsible for ensuring product deadlines, deliverables, and quality targets are achieved while adhering to product development processes and standards. With your technical expertise in embedded Software and/or Hardware development you will be responsible for the entire technical solution, primary technical contact to the customer, and delivering a product that meets customer's expectations.
As a member of our team, you will help to steer our organization forwards in the areas of processes, methodologies, tools and architectures, allowing us to bring innovative products to market, while preserving customer delivery efficiency and precision.
The successful candidate will join a respectful, collaborative, and talented team, and will work in a professional high-tech environment with an opportunity to change and shape the future of mobility and transportation.
- Provide program management and technical leadership in the execution of customer programs and internal development projects.
- Primary technical Customer contact for Electronics Systems & Controls (ES&C).
- Develop and Foster good customer relations.
- Support internal departments and represent the ES&C within the engineering organization.
- Lead and/or contribute to the generation of ED&D estimates (timing plans, effort estimates, material costs and travel costs) to support for product quotes.
- Lead and/or contribute to organizational continuous improvement initiatives.
- Foster and promote teamwork and collaboration by actively seek collaboration with internal and external team members.
- Serve as a product function advocate.
- Facilitate the investigation, root cause analysis, resolution development, and manage the closure of all relevant program/product issues in support of product development, production, line returns, warranty returns and service issues.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree, Master's degree preferred.
- Solid experience developing embedded systems; automotive and powertrain experience preferred.
- Proven track record leading teams developing teams for complex embedded system for production applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong project planning and management throughout the complete Electronic Control Unit development life-cycle.
- Solid knowledge of product development processes (SPICE or CMMI based).
- Functional Safety (ISO26262) knowledge is preferred.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...