- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
New opportunity to join a renewables company in the design, build, test and commissioning of HMI screens, PLC code and the documentation for a bespoke Energy Management System.
As renewable energy makes up a greater percentage of the energy mix, applications where multiple technologies are deployed on the same site will become increasingly common. Controlling a diverse range of technologies will be a key challenge in the future that this Energy Management System project is aiming to address.
- Develop graphical user interface / HMI screens
- Develop PLC code
- Provide on site commissioning support to implementations of the control systems in operational projects
It is worth noting that the role will require travel to support real world deployments globally, and quarterly trips to America..
What are they looking for you to have?
- Knowledge of HMI development including Databases and scripting (i.e. Python/VBA)
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley / Rockwell PLC programming languages and strategies
- Ideally have some knowledge of Power Industry communication protocols (Modbus, DNP3, IEC61850)
- Knowledge of on site and remote data capture systems
- On site commissioning of SCADA systems
- PLC programming
- Development of HMI screens using SCADA packages
If you would like to discuss this role in greater detail, please call the team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.