- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Working on behalf of a Global client based in Havant looking for a Project engineer to join them in a progressive manufacturing environment.
I am working on behalf of a well established Global leader in advanced technologies for the marine and energy markets. They are a progressive business and are looking for a Project Engineer to assist with the development of their manufacturing environment.
Reporting Directly to the Manufacturing Team Leader, the Project Engineer will be responsible for;
- Co-ordinating the introduction/installation of hardware and software
- Ensuring all hardware is installed and commissioned
- Providing technical support where required
- The on time delivery of all hardware and software aspects of the project
The suitable Project Engineer will have experience in;
- Delivery of similar project(s) on time and to budget
- Installation of software on pc's
- Routing creation and maintenance in SAP or similar MRP system
- Excel and MS Project
- Creation and maintenance of methods/build instructions/SoP's
- Machining and ability to thoroughly understand engineering drawings would be advantageous
- CNC programming/optimisation would be advantageous
- CADCAM (Edgecam ideally or similar platforms)
- CNC Machine simulation experience is desirable (Vericut or similar)
For more information please contact Tega @ Matchtech using the details below;
Direct Dial - 01489 898 218
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?