- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This role will work in close partnership with Project Managers, Engineers and Finance colleagues to deliver a diverse range of projects and contribute to the efficient operation of the Project Management department.
Our Client are a global strategic engineering and environmental consultancy that specialises in the transport, energy and scarce resources sectors.
Their work extends across a range of market sectors - including passenger cars, commercial vehicles, rail, defence, motor sport, energy and environment - and they are proud to possess a client list that includes transport operators, manufacturers, energy companies, financial institutions and government agencies.
This is a great opportunity to support the management of a wide number of projects that differ significantly in client type, size and complexity, and to contribute to the development of the companies Project Management capabilities and services. Depending upon your career aspirations this opportunity would enable you to develop your project management capability as part of a structured career path.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Provision of support to Project Managers in the administration of large projects e.g. cost tracking, order book amendments, schedule updates
* Creation and analysis of project metrics
* Production of project status reports and presentations
* Project Management and administration of some small projects
* Provision of support in the generation of proposals and bids through to successful conclusion
* Interaction with customers and internal stakeholders as required
Work will be carried out in accordance with project management systems, processes and guidelines.
* Demonstrate good numerical and analytical capability.
* Be competent with MS Excel, Project, Word and Powerpoint, and ideally have experience of working with business ERP systems.
* Be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
* Be a self-starter who enjoys solving problems and helping others achieve goals
* Demonstrate good attention to detail and organisational skills
* Demonstrate the potential to manage projects
* Have an understanding of generic project management processes
* Ideally hold a qualification in project management or a relevant engineering subject
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.