- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
The main purpose of the role is to support the collation, updating and analysis of business data using project control processes for projects within Combat Systems.
Major Tasks and Activities:
- Ensure schedules, baseline and forecasts, are accurately maintained and updated in accordance with the business reporting cycle.
- Ensuring the Forward load system is maintained to ensure consistency with the projects' requirements.
- Support the Risk and Opportunities process including generation of risk reports and schedule & cost risk analysis.
- Support the Control Account Manager (CAM) Review process including analysis of Earned Value (EV) data.
- Generating reporting suite for contract review meetings in accordance with the reporting cycle.
- Collating customer reports
Key Technical Skills
The candidate will need good knowledge of project management practices and processes including Planning, cost control, earned value management and risk and opportunity management, with the ability to analyse and present data allowing informed decision making.
PC literate with good working knowledge of the MS Office suite and a sound knowledge of planning toolsets.
There are also additional activities which will provide an opportunity for bid work. There will be scope for extra responsibilities & learning opportunities.
Key Interpersonal/Behavioural Skills
The successful candidate must be a good communicator, numerate, have proven logical reasoning skills and able to work in a team environment.
Qualifications & Skills:
Good working knowledge of Primavera P6.
Good knowledge of project management principles (APM Certified desirable).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?