- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Junior Application Engineer - Semiconductors
You will need a strong technical foundation in Electronics Engineering and excellent communication skills. Willingness to travel internationally is essential as well as Knowledge of Electronics disciplines such as firmware design and PCB design.
You will need a strong technical foundation of Electronics Engineering from either academics or experience in industry. Knowledge of firmware development; software development and electronic circuit design would all be beneficial.
It is essential that you be an open and effective communicator, able to tailor your communication style to your audience and have the ability to work effectively in a truly multicultural setting.
You will be assisting mobile technology specialists with the development, engineering and customer support of their capacitive touch screen products, enabling the effective creation, support and maintenance of software and hardware solutions.
This could suit a newly qualified graduate or candidates with industry experience. More senior roles are also available.
- BSc or BEng Hons Electronics or equivalent in experience
- Strong technical foundation in areas such as firmware development; software development; electronic circuit design, PCB layout, modification and prototype construction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Willingness for international travel. (Roughly 2 weeks in every 3 months)
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience or understanding of Semiconductors
- Additional Language skills such as Mandarin
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Group life assurance
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.