- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
see details below-
Project Planner, Birmingham
Experienced project planner with approx. 5-10 years' experience in planning on large scale civils projects. Experience of building up programmes from first principles for tender and delivery purposes. Able to manage the programme deliverables through supply chain, reviewing/challenging/accepting sub-contractor programmes and integrating them into the master contract programme.
To provide planning support and leadership to the utilities team and produce the following:
- Establish clause 31 programmes in line the contract conditions
- Monthly programme progress updates to become a clause 32 submission
- Management of change, Implement change events to the programme
- Review cause and effect of progress and change
- Attend Risk Review meetings and implement sanctioned mitigation
- What if programmes as required
- Programme contract administration
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Uphold and act in accordance with values and principles
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Attend and engage with wide collaboration / learning and development related activities
Key employee values and principles:
Showing energy, taking pride in role, being sensitive to impact, demonstrating drive, being committed, respecting confidentiality, doing the right thing, being accountable
Valuing and empowering others, making a contribution, considering others' needs and approaches, asking for help, recognising achievements, seeking to listen and understand, explaining decisions, acknowledging environmental impact
Creating a stimulating environment, being open and honest, demonstrating enthusiasm, seeking innovation, being flexible, being curious, providing clear direction, setting new standards, maximising unique opportunity
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Making safety our first consideration, acting fast to mitigate risks, making proactive interventions, taking responsibility for our own and others' health, safety and wellbeing
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?