- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Systems Integration Engineer
A Systems Integration Engineer is needed to join at BAE Systems in Warton on a contracting basis.
A new vacancy has arisen for a systems engineer within the Air Support Service, to support the development and delivery of Typhoon EW Operational Support capabilities for the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF). The Integration Engineer will be based in Warton, reporting to the LTEWP Delivery Integration Task Group Lead within the EW Support Solutions team, and will be responsible for Equipment Engineering activities during delivery of EW Operational Support for the Localising Typhoon EW Programming (LTEWP) project. This project will see the delivery of an EW Operational Support capability to the Royal Saudi Air Force, allowing in-country production of EW mission data for the RSAF Typhoon fleet.
The role will involve:
* Support the development of the LTEWP System Design Document
* Review and agreement of Supplier Product Specifications
* Review and agreement of Supplier Qualification and Acceptance evidence
* Supporting the integration of equipment with the IT reference rig and network
* Development of AEC equipment engineering capabilities
As the Integration Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
* Support development of the LTEWP System Design Document
* Support the definition of supplier requirements documentation;
* Support the review of supplier technical documentation;
* Support supplier technical reviews;
* Support supplier qualification and acceptance testing;
* Provide support to the identification of current equipment engineering capabilities within AEC;
* Provide support to the agreement of desired equipment engineering capabilities within AEC;
* Provide support to the definition of the development plan to create desired equipment engineering capabilities within AEC.
As the Equipment Engineer your skills and qualifications will include:
* Experience in equipment engineering and integration.
* Delivery focussed.
* Good standard of written communication.
* Experience in coaching and mentoring of engineering staff.
* Familiarity or experience with EW Operational Support methods would be an advantage.
* Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation and with the Customer.
* Understanding of Typhoon support programmes is preferable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?