- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Surfacing
Our Kent based client is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their Surfacing team to contribute to the profitability of the business through the provision of a professional quantity surveying service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all costs and value relating to the work of the surfacing division. You will support the senior contract managers with the preparation of interim and final accounts and undertake cost / value reports for all surfacing schemes.
Also included in the role will be the task of performing risk and value management and cost control activities, and to provide advice on procurement strategy to include cost value analysis and procurement of sub contractors.
Professional experience required:
- Prior experience of quantity surveying in the industry
- Previous experience of working in the construction industry and demonstrable market knowledge
- Previous role(s) in a commercially focussed
- Computer literate
- Technically competent in industry disciplines
- Experience of NEC and ICE contracts
- GCSE or equivalent standard education
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.