- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering Divison
Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to contribute to the profitability of the business through the provision of a professional quantity surveying service managing all costs and value relating to the work of the Civil Engineering Division.
The successful candidate will undertake costs analysis for Contracts within the Civil Engineering Division and perform risk and value management and cost control activities for the Contract team.
- To provide deliver procurement strategy to include cost value analysis and procurement of sub-contractors in line with company procedures
- To manage contractual change mechanism processes
- To raise and value additional works items and to negotiate through to agreement.
- To measure and value work and to submit payment applications to clients followed by invoicing as required.
- To manage sub-contract accounts including variations and payments
- To monitor and report forecast against actual costs and value throughout the programme of activities; to include site visits where required.
- To prepare forecasting of profit and loss reports for the Management Team to review monthly.
- To analyse cost trends and identify cost savings in support of the Contract team.
- CSCS card
- At least 5 years' experience of quantity surveying in the industry
- Previous role(s) in a commercially focussed
- Computer literate
- Technically competent in industry disciplines
- Experience of NEC, JCT and ICE contracts
- Quantity surveying qualification accredited by the RICS or CIOB or equivalent
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Quantity Surveyor
- How to get a job in quantity surveying & move up the career ladder
Looking for the next step in your career as a quantity surveyor? Stuart Minchin, Director of Buildings at Matchtech, shares...
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...