- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
B&E Surveyor - Portsmouth - 6 Months - £28.00p/hr LTD
Working within a team of B&CE and M&E surveyors providing detailed analysis of building and infrastructure defects and compiling detailed reports/scopes of work of desired solutions and cost estimates of proposed works.
- To provide a comprehensive overview of Naval Base assets based on physical surveys, professional training, knowledge and experience.
- Undertake general surveys and provide recommendations with regard to enquiries generated via the Company Help Desk.
- Undertake Physical Asset Condition Grading of Naval Base assets (Buildings, Infrastructure and Utilities)
- Provide Technical Reports with regard to Schedule B inspections of all SOR (Statement of Requirement) listed items, e.g. Buildings (inc. historic listed), roads, and infrastructure.
- Provide Option Studies, Feasibility Studies and Cost Estimates at the behest of the Client.
- Carry out Physical Asset Condition Grading of buildings, utilities and infrastructure to Asset Level 4 in accordance with the EPMS (Estate Performance Measurement System)
- Have a good knowledge of building construction technology and building pathology.
- Have a good working knowledge of the building regulations, CDM and appropriate legislation.
- Have knowledge of and be able to apply construction related Health & Safety legislation and good practice.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and be able to assess value for money for building work carried out.
- Have relevant experience of using all Microsoft packages, in particular be able to demonstrate practical IT skills using Outlook, Word and Excel and be familiar with databases.
- Technical/surveying experience gained working in the construction industry/similar environment
- Ideally degree qualified with suitable experience in a related field.
- Minimum ONC/HNC or equivalent in a building surveying/construction discipline.
- Competent training skills e.g. Asbestos, Confined Spaces, Working at Height etc.
- Hold appropriate Health and Safety Qualifications e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.