- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior or Lead Electronics Hardware Design Engineer with experience of PCBs to further develop their career working on High Precision Instrumentation, throughout the design life-cycle.
The ideal candidate will get the chance to work at a Senior Level in the team, taking technical leadership responsibilities for the company's range of High Precision Measurement Instrumentation.
Experience of designing and testing PCBs, and working throughout the design lifecycle is desirable.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Able to demonstrate successful Electronic design leadership in at least three product development projects
- Expertise in Electronic design including low power and EMC
- Skills and experience with Allegro or other ECAD system tools
- Experience of PCB test methodologies including bench-top and full ATE systems
- Knowledge and experience of safety and reliability standards including IEC61508.
- Practical understanding of microprocessors, software and signal processing techniques
If you would like to know more detail on the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.