- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are looking to support our client in finding an Asset Planner to joing their team.
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Planner to be part of the Planning and Resilience Wastewater Infrastructure team building investment plans based upon regulatory, customer and risk requirements. Analytical process supports the drive of business performance and the conveyance of current levels of risk throughout the business.
This role requires the ability to communicate effectively across directorates, conveying requirements for meeting deadlines, consistency and completeness in the use of data, data systems and defined business process. A key function will be the ability to work across the whole business at peer level and above to ensure robust and high quality information is available for use in Planning and Resilience.
We're looking for someone to work closely with the Wastewater Planning and Resilience managers, Strategy, Environmental Quality and data teams.
Please note that due to the need for travel between Southern Water sites this role does require candidates to hold a valid UK driving licence and have use of their own vehicle.
- Best practise review, capability development, adoption and management of analytical procedures. - Coordinating and prioritising responses to ad hoc requests for analysis.
- Ensuring the tracking of completeness and accuracy of data for the timely production of material for reports and business updates. - Wastewater Infrastructure and Process reports.
- Supporting Asset Lifecycle Process investment planning - Promote the understanding and application of risk procedures through the validation of asset data.
- Support prioritisation of investment: Aligning investment needs across the Southern Water Region. Ensure the identification of current and future asset risks are understood. - Develop team and individual capability, continually improving performance.
- Produce key information that drives organisational performance to deliver strategic outcomes. Experience required: - Experience in analytical teams, preferably in the water sector.
- Track record of data analyses and reporting and application of mathematical and statistical techniques preferably within the water sector. - Proven planning and performance management ability, including managing internal and external resources.
- High level of numeracy and literacy with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and system skills including advanced competency in Microsoft packages including Excel and understanding geospatial analysis techniques.
Why work for Southern Water? Our engineers, scientists, technicians, customer and corporate service teams work together to provide water and wastewater services to more than 4.6 million people across the South East.
Working for us, you will: - Receive a competitive package including pension and 25 days annual leave - Play a vital role in your community - Help to safeguard our natural resources for future generations - Live and work in a region that includes more than 800km of pristine coastline
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...