- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Test & Commissiong Co-ordinator MEP
I am currently looking for several test & commissioning co-ordinators to cover multiple stations throughout the Crossrail project.
Purpose of the Job
To support the Employer in providing Testing and Commissioning technical expertise centrally for the project. Also to support the Employer in ensuring Tier 1 Contractors are cognisant of the Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
Support the Employer coordinating and supporting project teams in relation to the following:
- Provide in-depth technical support to each individual project team in their preparations and during the Tier 1 contractors' testing & commissioning of MEP and systemwide equipment as well as support to their management of systemwide interfaces on the project
- That support to the Tier 1 contractor for the management of interfaces will extend during Commissioning and for the input by each Tier 1 Contractor required to conducting dynamic testing across multiple contracts.
- In provision of the technical support, also support development of integrated Testing and Commissioning programmes that demonstrate the coordination of systems through the Central Operating Section in support of the overall programme for delivery.
- Reviewing Testing and Commissioning documentation produced by each of the individual Contractors for adequacy and for inputting advice on the interfacing and integrating requirements for each of the station and systemwide sub-system level test plans and associated documentation under review.
- Manage the Delivery Team requirements for their completion of their T&C progress reporting, via the periodically reported T&C Dashboard
- Collate progress made for Testing & Commissioning on the Contract - to be summarised in the periodically reported T&C Dashboard.
- Provide clarity and communication to the project delivery teams on the Testing and Commissioning Process
- Collaborate and co-operate with other CRL entities involved in Testing & Commissioning (including Planning; the Chief Engineer's Group; Infrastructure Managers, Integration and Assurance).
- Support the Testing and Commissioning Certification Process by way of review, monitoring, and; if required; support for audit.
- Work with the Delivery Team and Field Engineering to ensure that suitable and sufficient evidence of Testing and Commissioning results are compiled and processed in support of the Handover strategy.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Crossrail Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate with Crossrail in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for Crossrail's vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Crossrail's Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put Crossrail's information or information systems at risk
- Extensive Experience in managing mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems for Stations and Rail Systems, including the management of testing and commissioning.
- Extensive Experience in the design of building/station mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems, preferably within the rail environment.
- Knowledge of industry work processes for Testing and Commissioning building services.
- Understanding of interface management, including with systemwide contractors.
- Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with joint ventures, alliances and consortiums.
- Preferably I.Eng or C.Eng accredited within CIBSE &/or IET.
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway Infrastructure projects, including knowledge of the application of the CDM Regulations and the CSM-RA process for system risk management and control.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.