- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for a highly experienced civil engineer to help support the team on the Welsh Water framework based out of their Wrexham office.
You will work with an innovative and motivated team of engineers, preparing and reviewing outline and detailed civil engineering designs, and producing technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules, working in close partnership with clients and contractors.
- Chartered or Incorporated civil engineer, or working towards
- UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience, knowledge of non-infrastructure wastewater assets is desirable
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of delivering design projects to program
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.