- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Assistant Highway Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Assitant Highway Engineer to work on a contract basis on a range of Highway Schemes that offers great job variety
To support the implementation of the Client's programmes of local infrastructure projects.
To play a key role in the planning, design and delivery of local infrastructure projects to ensure maximum use of limited resources and value for money.
To contribute to delivering the Clients and Directorate's objectives through joined-up service planning, community engagement and the flexible use of resources.
Education, Qualifications & Training
- HNC or HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience gained in the work environment
- Appropriate CSCS Certificate
- A relevant professional membership e.g. Incorporated Engineer
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in the design, planning, and construction of local transport projects
- Experience of working with contractors
- Computer literate including an understanding of spreadsheet and database packages
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to respond clearly and courteously, even in difficult situations
- Be able to make timely decisions to react to urgent and emergency situations
- AutoCAD user
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.