- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our aero-defence client, a market leader with air-to-air refuelling, weapons carriage & release and ground support equipment, have an opening for multiple Project Managers at their facility in Wimborne, Dorset.
Our aerospace & defence client are looking for a Project Manager to work as part of an Integrated Projects Team. You will be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Motivating the whole team to deliver the business case and margins expected. You will be working on behalf of some major customers and the role is customer facing.
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Development (new product)/ testing phase lifecycle experience desirable.
- Experience with supply chain and production management is advantageous
- APM or Prince 2 qualified
- Experience working in customer facing project teams
- Experience of managing complex projects as Work Package Manager with the same or similar functions and technology, with a proven delivery track record.
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Project Portfolio Management techniques
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.