- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Horsham.
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in Horsham and involves working on a wide range of projects.
- Mechanical Design across various sectors including Retail, commercial, leisure, banking and Hotel.
- Delivering integrated Design in accordance with the clients design programme.
- Achieving a high level of knowledge and results within the design team
- Implementation and evaluation new technologies
- Stakeholder management
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Junior Mechanical Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Junior Mechanical Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Mechanical Design Engineer
- Creating a career as a mechanical design engineer
Want to become a mechanical design engineer? Or progress your career within this field? Read our short article with advice f...