- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
My Client is looking for a Mechanical Fitter based at Caldicot, Wales.
- Responsible for assembly of products to specification as provided by the engineering team.
- Fabricate plastic, fibreglass pipework and measure and make support brackets for pipe and fittings.
- Responsible for completing all activities in full compliance with company procedures for Health & Safety and Environmental requirements and cooperating with managers and other employees to help everyone stay safe. Takes immediate action where deficiencies are identified to prevent harm to self and others.
- To ensure that work completed is of high quality, is completed to deadlines, and documented in compliance with the company's (ISO 9001) quality standards.
- Carrying out all work as instructed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining production area in a clean and tidy condition
- Responsible for seeking clarification where necessary to ensure products are built to specification
- Project a smart appearance and give a good impression to clients at all times
- Will maintain the confidentiality of the company
Knowledge, Skills & Other:
- Served a mechanical apprenticeship or have NVQ level 3 in mechanical engineering equivalent or higher
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, flow diagrams, bills of material.
Good communication skills and attention to detail
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...