- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is looking for a Building Surveyor within Contract Administration for a Part Time role in Kent.
The job role is handling Contract Administration on Education Projects around Kent. My client will be looking for someone on a part-time basis who is able to drive, has a current or recent DBS check and CSCS card.
- Over 5 years contract administration experience
- Chartered with RICS or CIOB
- Have access to a vehicle and able to drive
- Working 3 days a week
- Education project experience preffered
If you are interested in this position then please feel free to get in touch to discuss further on 0207 010 0452.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building surveyor
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...