- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Electrical Designer - Glasgow-Scotstoun - 12 month contract - £28.00/h LTD
Purpose of role:
To undertake a defined range of detail design activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements, supplying advice and support to operations and other functions and ensuring defined objectives are achieved whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements.
- Produce and develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards.
- Carry out detail design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure standards are maintained.
- Perform analysis using recognised design and analytical tools (Tribon/Foran).
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting responses in assigned areas to operational units.
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions.
- Demonstrable Tribon/Foran Electrical Design experience within Shipbuilding or Oil&Gas industries.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...
- Flagship UK aircraft carrier heads home
The mighty HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier will soon arrive in her home port of Portsmouth – a milestone moment for the...