- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Development Management Planner
Matchtech are working closely with a busy and growing Local Authority based in the Cambridgeshire area. This Local Authority are looking for an experienced individual who is confident working on major applications to fill a gap within their team.
Job Title: Principal Development Management Planner
Duration: 3 Months initially
Start Date: ASAP
Matchtech are currently assisting one of our clients based in the Cambridgeshire area who is currently looking for a Principal Development Management Planner to work on a contract basis for an initial 3 months with the potential to extend past this point.
This role requires experience within the town planning sector as well as experience in dealing with major applications and signing off Officer level work.
Key parts of the role:
- Working on major applications
- Initially working on a 3 month contract
- Signing off Officer level work
- Liaising with team members, clients and interested parties
Candidates will be processing planning applications would ideally need the following:
- Experience in Development Management planning at Principal level
- Experienced in dealing with a caseload of major applications
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- RTPI qualifications
If you are a contractor looking for work in the Town Planning industry and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Poppy Dugan at Matchtech on email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.