- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our growing client has a great opportunity for an Project Engineer to join their creative engineering team where the prospects for personal growth are high.
A fast-paced and innovative technology company is experiencing unprecedented growth. Originally a spin-off from a University, the company has a family of electro-mechanically powered products that has overwhelming interest from industry world-wide.
Due to demand for its products the business needs to strengthen its engineering by recruiting an able project engineer. This is a broad-based role covering both project management and mechanical engineering.
The position presents the chance to work within a bright and highly-motivated multi-disciplinary team. State of the art equipment and associated software will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be a professional project engineer with experience within an industrial sector with significant technological content.
- You will need to be highly innovative and pro-active individual, capable of responding creatively to very rapid development.
- You will be a graduate with a high-level degree in engineering, preferably specialising in electro-mechanical engineering.
- You will have proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. This will involve coordinating a multitude of activities, tasks and personnel to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- You will have the ability to quickly establish positive & productive working relationships with customers and suppliers at all levels.
- You will have cradle-to-grave experience in project engineering of long life cycle, electro-mechanical products.
- You will have practical, hands-on experience working with electro-mechanical equipment, as well as experience relating to the conformance of equipment to engineering standards.
- You will have excellent IT and presentation skills (both verbal and written), with proven experience of producing high quality engineering documentation.
- You will have experience working independently and a willingness to travel abroad to work on-site on a regular basis which may include the third world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, creative engineering team where the prospects for personal growth & promotion are high.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Mechanical Design Engineer
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...