- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Quality Customer Controller
Ouc clients have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Customer Controller to join their growing team in Cotsworlds.
The Quality Customer Controller will support compliance and Quality Customer Controllers within the Quality Function.
- To carry out designated actions and as an output from exception trending / analysis
- To perform General Area Line Assessments at the Cotswold site in accordance with the designated program, or as a result fo the above
- To support Regulatory and Customer Audits
- To assist in the preparation, responses and maintenance of external audits and audit folders.
- To assist the Compliance Officer / Quality Management in the administration of quality systems
- To support the creation and management of audit evidence books
- Maintain quality matrices as required
- Liaise with customer when applicable
- Work with other areas within QA (e.g. Labs) and across the business (e.g Moulding, Assembly, Warehouse) to support improvements
- Support the Site Quality Manager during customer audits and close out observations / actions through the completion of an evidence book.
- A good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 13485, EU GMP, cGMP, CFR part 820 optional but would be an additional advantage
Perform any other duties as required by the Site Quality Manager
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?